Wednesday, March 16, 2011


"We first purchased Multi Healing Balm after the birth of our youngest child 5 years ago, and have used it for everything since, from boo boos, fungal infections, ouchies, bruises and itchies! My teenagers started using it as well and it even works well on acne... My dad came to me and asked me for our special cream as he had a scab on his face that just wouldn't heal... I notice he now carries it everywhere too! We have also given some to my Nana who is always tearing and bruising her fragile skin! So now we have 4 generations all using it! I love it so much, I give it to all my friends when they have a baby!"
Rebekah Taylor, NZ

Multi Healing Balm is the ‘go to balm’ for when you know you need to apply something but not sure what.

Multi Healing Balm contains New Zealand's own Manuka and Kanuka Oils used in traditional Maori medicine to 'heal'.

"Since pregnancy with my first son nine years ago I have suffered cracked heels and feet on and off. It's particularly bad in winter.They can be quite painful. I apply multi healing balm to the cracks, put on some socks and go to sleep. By morning the painful cracks are not sore anymore!"
Jacqui Miyabayashi, Japan

Just some of the many uses I have for this wonderful cream.

Also use to aid and promote healing in...
* Cuts, scrapes, bites, grazes, bruises, minor burns.
* Minor Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and cradle cap.
* Acne (including P acne), cold sores, stings, minor rashes.
* Tinea, athlete's foot, thrush.
* Muscle pain, arthritis relief, inflammation, swelling.
* Dry and cracked skin.

Use on any skin condition that needs cleaning, healing or protecting.
Multi Healing Balm contains anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and healing properties.

Multi Healing Balm is complete first aid in a single tube.

More...

Join Multi Healing Balm on facebook to unlock your 50% off discount code.

No comments: