Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guess who takes Halloween very seriously?

A few years ago my husband and I struck gold at a garage sale selling Halloween props for as little and $1.00 each item. When in New Zealand I was always the annoying one on the street who decorated her house and encouraged local kids into trick or treating - yes I was disliked by many a neighbour on October 31st! Moving to America I could not wait for a true Halloween (I know I am a big kid and I go for all the holiday hype). This year is our third American Halloween and I have been a bit slack getting the decorations out, the cold weather has not been inspiring. However, by Saturday my house and yard will be transformed.

Here is a sneak peak...

PS: Don't forget to enter our competition - closes at the witching hour on October 31st.




1 comment:

Sugar and spice said...

I also love halloween! I am trying to get new followers and my site out to more people, so If you have a cute little girl and know others who do too, check out my baby site! :) Thanks so much!
www.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com