Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Deer Tree


















From Kim at Sticky Tiki
Phew finally have this one done. I painted it about 5 months ago and it has been waiting to get Si's techy magic on it!! I am so excited as I think the kids find this one really magical and because there are so many ways to put it together it makes it a really interactive piece of art!... And because it is hand painted once on the wall looks as if you have painted on there yourself...really you could get away with passing it off as your own work of art.
We print on a really fine fabric (almost like and ultra fine canvas), we use Eco friendly inks and package our products in Eco friendly packaging..we are trying to do our bit. And because our stickers are reusable so long as they are looked after (not too much dust on the sticky side) they will last for years.

More info...

I have to add that the children in the pictures are my beautiful niece, Kahlo and very cute nephew Jasper or as my son calls him Basper!
Jodee