Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In public or private – the right place for baby

In public or private, feeding baby should take place wherever the mother feels comfortable, however feeling comfortable while breast feeding can be elusive for many nursing mothers.

For me, I was an aesthetician and had a lot of back problems caused by leaning over clients all the time, so I was constantly at the doctor’s office sorting out my neck and back. When I was breastfeeding my first son I found I was experiencing the same problems, and it made me think about the need for me to support my back and neck rather than leaning over to accommodate my baby. The BabyBaby feeding pillow was the result, and it made a huge difference when I breastfed my second son for 13 months. I didn’t have any back pain at all.

With the BabyBaby feeding pillow your posture improves immediately the pillow is placed around your waist. Baby is correctly positioned and not fussing, so you won't be tempted to lean over to accommodate baby and put strain on your back. Unlike other feeding aids our feeding pillow is filled with polystyrene beans making it easy to adjust the height of the pillow to suit your needs.


The BabyBaby Feeding Pillow now comes in a machine washable, pre-shrunk 100% patterned cotton top with black cotton base, chosen to fit with your living room furnishings or nursery. Check out our newest editions:

Pink Stampede


Elle-Green

Atomic Circle


Shop

No comments: